Are interest rates heading up or down? Look at the stock market to help determine where Interest Rates are going.
In this video I interview James Clark of NationStar Mortgage. Some of the key points he discusses regarding interest rates:
- Interest rates change every 15 minutes.
- Look at the stock market.
- Work with your lender closely to stay informed.
- Interest rates correspond with the bond market.
- Stock market drops–interest rates drop.
- Be sure you are working with a lender that stays on top of the current market.
- Work with a lender that you can trust and will work closely with you.
If you are thinking about purchasing a home, I would be happy to sit down with you for a free consultation. Give me a call or text 916-865-8759.
Visit my Coldwell Banker website for more information on buying and selling a home.