- Marketing Strategies for Sellers
- How Much is My Home Worth?
- Choosing a Real Estate Team
- Getting My Home Ready to Sell
- Listing My Home in Folsom and Granite Bay
Choosing to Sell Your Home or
Thinking About Selling Your Home
There are many reasons why you are choosing to sell your home or maybe you are just “thinking” about selling your home.
- Who do you contact?
- How do you know what your home is worth?
- How do you select a real estate agent when everyone you know is an agent or knows an agent?
- These are just a few of the questions that Home Sellers face.
How do I choose an Agent When Everyone’s Sister, Aunt, Friend is an Agent?
The most important part of the answers to all these questions is to have a Professional, Committed, Caring Real Estate Team to Confine in and that will Communicate with you.
Select a Team That is with YOU Every Step of the Way During the Home Selling Process.
It is important to select a real estate team that will be with you every step of the way.
- You want a team that will communicate with you the good news as well as the bad news.
- Will be an active negotiator during contract presentations.
- Will always have your best interest in mind including your time, family and financial elements.
- Will not just put a sign out on the lawn and just put it in the MLS.
- Will put together and implement a Strategic Creative Marketing Plan to increase visibility and increase the opportunity for stronger offers.