Your children are precious. It is important to always think about their safety.
Tips to keep your children safe in the bathroom:
- Hot water should not be set higher then 120 degrees
- When running bath water, add cold water first then add hot water
- Remember…children can drown in 1″ of water
- Never leave a child alone…not even for a moment
- Keep a child lock on the bathroom door
- Put lock on toilet
- Keep all medications, vitamins and household cleaners locked in high shelf
- Cover all unused outlets
- Keep curling irons and hairdryers out of reach of children
Keeping our children safe is one of the most important thing we can do in our home.
Making a house a home,
Pam McCoy, Realtor