Is your home child proofed?
Tips to keep your child’s bedroom safe.
- Install smoke detector and replace battery yearly.
- Install a carbon monoxide detector and replace battery yearly.
- Put all medicines up high in a locked container.
- Put window stops in all upper floor windows.
- Be sure to have emergency release devices on all windows.
- Keep furniture away from windows.
- Install cordless window coverings.
- Do not place cribs by windows.
- Secure bookcases to the wall.
- Cover all electrical outlets.
- Do not use space heaters.
For more information on window cover safety, go to WindowCoverings.org
Keeping our children safe is one of the most important thing we can do in our home.
Making a house a home,